Mr. Bruce Gerencser in the past has blogged against my preaching about Jesus Christ. And lately has felt threatened again, so he has felt the push [through the devil] to attack me and another brother in Christ named Victor who has a blog called: Victors’ Corner.
I welcome his attacks because it shows that I’m making a dent in the kingdom of darkness. Through that poor soul, you can see the devil’s manifestation.
Bruce Gerencser the apostate turned atheist said:
“Atheists, in particular, aren’t shy about telling Victor and other zealots like him that their beliefs are rooted in fantasy; that the Jesus they love, adore, and worship, lies dead somewhere on a Judean hillside; that the only thing awaiting Christians after death is darkness, silence, and decay. Is it no wonder, then, that the Victors of the world view atheists the way they do?”
What this man said truly exemplifies what a fool is.
Insight: A Fool
Someone who is senseless without any discernment when it comes to spiritual matters and morality. One who knows or has been exposed to the truth but still rejects it.
All he does in his blog is a rant against Jesus and His followers even though he wanted nothing to do with Jesus. Why does he continue to attack Jesus who he doesn’t believe in? Because his life is dedicated to doing the devil’s work. He is so blind that for not wanting anything to do with Jesus, Satan has manipulated this poor angry man to create a blog solely for [slandering] Jesus.
He claims to have a great and full life without Jesus, but why is he so bitter?
By devoting his life to attack Jesus shows that he is hurting really bad inside and is trying to take it out on God and those who follow Him.
Now you see what type of life an atheist lives. One of hatred, confusion, cursing, blaspheming, lying, and emptiness. They don’t “believe” in sin so they can enjoy being evil and vile. How dark your heart has to be to love sin so much that you have to convince yourself that there is no such thing as sin and yet, they acknowledge that lying and stealing is wrong. But, if they don’t get caught, for them it is okay.
“The fool says in his heart, “God does not exist.”
They are corrupt, and they do vile deeds.
There is no one who does good.”
That is what happens when you trade the Living God, Jesus Christ for the pleasures of this life, it destroys you and those around you.
2 Peter 2:21
“For it would have been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness than, after knowing it, to turn back from the holy command delivered to them.”
“How much worse punishment do you think one will deserve who has trampled on the Son of God, regarded as profane the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified, and insulted the Spirit of grace?”
Pray for Bruce and his family that they may repent for rejecting Christ. Also, pray for their health and well-being.
My friends, do not believe in the lie of atheism. There is a God who is holy and righteous. Jesus said that the only way to the Father is through Him [John 14:6]
The sun, moon, and the stars, all point to God’s existence. And God has revealed Himself in the person of Jesus Christ. Jesus loves you very much and wants to forgive you of all your sins. Believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus died for your sins and on the third day rose from the grave, seated at the right hand of Almighty God. If you truly believe this and ask Jesus to save you, He will.
107 thoughts on “(Part 9) The True Darkness Of Atheism”
Well, Caeli, you’ve made the false claim that I “rant”, but that is up to you. You need to pretend a “hurt”, but you have no way of knowing this except for what you hope is true.
Lying to people isn’t kindess, Caeli, I’m sorry that you think it is.
The golden rule has been around far longer than Jews or Christians. It is not a solely biblical concept at all.
I think that if there is a god and it has no problem at all giving evidence as the bible states, then yep, I deserve as much consideration as Gideon or Thomas. I’m not humble to something that is imaginary and that Christians can’t agree on.
I’m sorry you think that killing a child is something to be ignored, Caeli. Your god is not the origin of morality. Every theist claims this and every theist has no evidence of this. You also try the claim that atheist leaders are immoral. No, Caeli, megalomaniacal leaders can be immoral. Alas for you, atheists have many different moralities and ideologies and we are just as good as Christians and other theists. Your god does many things that I do hope you would find vile if a human did them. If you claim that it is okay for a god to do these things and not a human, then your morality is subjective, dependent on what something is, not that the action is innately moral or not. Alas for you, I have no desire to murder people because they disagree with me, nor do I have the need to work with evil as your god does in Revelation 17 and Revelation 19-21.
“Well, Caeli, you’ve made the false claim that I “rant”, but that is up to you. You need to pretend a “hurt”, but you have no way of knowing this except for what you hope is true.”
– It is not a false claim. Any person could see that when a person starts off in a combative tone, especially an atheist, they rant about how they are morally superior than the God they claim to be non-existent. You aren’t the first I’ve dealt with and your reaction and “false claim” tactic is quite predictable. I may not know what you are going through personally but I can see you make it your life’s work to bring Christians down. I suppose you find your satisfaction in doing so. I’d say, that is a miserable way to make your mark in the world, talking about how evil an “imaginary” person is.
“Lying to people isn’t kindess, Caeli, I’m sorry that you think it is.”
– Your opinion about Marques and Spaniard (and other Christians) lying to you is headscratching to me, but it is evident of one thing. You have been lied to by someone you cared about, possibly coming from a man that you automatically dismiss the points they are making and assume they are lying to you. I am confident a psychologist would side with me on this.
“The golden rule has been around far longer than Jews or Christians. It is not a solely biblical concept at all.”
– I hope you looked at the link on the golden rule I have included on my previous comment to you. Most people claim what you claim but all they have are mere conjecture about dug up “evidence” that have not been deciphered while ignoring what we do have in our possession. I mean, if you are going to go the scientific route, don’t discount what has been unearthed for something that could possibly support your speculations.
“Alas for you, atheists have many different moralities and ideologies and we are just as good as Christians and other theists.”
– By what standard do they base this purported atheistic/non-theistic morality? This is a rhetorical question. You are going to answer it didn’t originate from God and you and I already know where we stand. No need to go in circles.
“Your god does many things that I do hope you would find vile if a human did them. If you claim that it is okay for a god to do these things and not a human, then your morality is subjective, dependent on what something is, not that the action is innately moral or not. Alas for you, I have no desire to murder people because they disagree with me, nor do I have the need to work with evil as your god does in Revelation 17 and Revelation 19-21.”
– You are entitled to what you think. I stand by my observation of the things you spew out that you are full of nothing but hatred and you are far from being happy and content. You may have no desire to physically murder people but holding on to hatred is considered murder. It is quite unfortunate to further estrange yourself from God in this way and only He knows if you have completely rejected Him. The only thing that I do find interesting is that you continually engage with Christians thinking you are going to bring them down but I want to tell you you WILL NOT succeed.
You can think God to be evil but then again, you say He’s non-existent so I don’t see any logical consistency in your assertion. Touching on Revelation 21, it holds the promise of the new Earth that is free from all the suffering we have now. People can demolish and bring wrecking balls to dilapidated buildings without dissent because it’s acceptable but apparently not when God does that with His creation.
I really hope you reconsider your position. I wish you well.
Take care Andrea.
LikeLiked by 2 people
Marques, I went to her site yesterday and I read what she said about herself and it was pure evil:
“I also get a great amount of pleasure and satisfaction from those who suffer from their own willful ignorance, greed, bigotry, selfishness or arrogance.”
Oh man, now I know why she rejected the Word of God. Marques, she likes to see people suffer and miserable. This woman is really bad. While I was reading her stuff, the expression of my face was changing in disgust. You and I know what truly is behind that woman, something really dark. And all those words she mentioned like bigotry, we know who are those people she is referring to.
Remember that in today’s time, if you speak against Islam, homosexuals and any other group that you disagree, one is labeled a bigot.
People like her are being used by demons to try and destroy those who do not conform to this world and serve her god of this age.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Alex, I knew that there was a reason God instructed me to join you in this discussion with her. Despite Andrea’s rejections, we allowed Christ to shine through our comments; And I thank Caeli for her comments also.
I contended with a guy, called the NonStampCollector, a few years ago. His story is that, “He used to be a Christian, but now he believes there might be a God, but he’s sure it isn’t the God of the Bible.” He mocks God in various Youtube videos. Sadly, a person like him will readily follow the AntiChrist and False Prophet; And lead his other Atheist Youtube followers to their eternal damnation.
I thank God every day for coming into my life, and for other believers like you, who share God’s truth, and expose Satan’s deceptions. Keep standing for Christ, Alex.
LikeLiked by 1 person
All I can say is, Amen my brother. I treasure you and your efforts in bringing people to the knowledge of our God and Savior, Jesus Christ.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Haven’t you read Bruce’s follow up post called “Bruce and Satan rage against Evangelical Christianity”. Your absurdity gets a special mention.
Thank you, John. Glory to the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ. May you, John, repent and believe in the good news of Jesus Christ. He loves you, John, and died for your sins. If you place your trust in Jesus, He will give you eternal life.